Sunday, September 28, 2008

BBQ Meatballs

Sorry my printer was down. But here is the recipe if anyone is interested who wanted one at the recipe party. I told Lindsay I would have her coupon party at my house. We will do the same kind of recipe exchange, only with desserts this time!

BBQ Meatballs



¼ red bell pepper
¼ white onion
1 ¼ lb of lean ground turkey
BBQ sauce (sweet baby Ray's)
6 large Milton’s Whole Grain Crackers




Mix all ingredients except BBQ sauce together with your hands. Roll into golf size balls or smaller. Place balls in a cupcake pan. Squeeze a drop of BBQ sauce onto each meatball and paint with a brush.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min.


Be creative! You can use ground beef, ground sausage, or ground pork. Remember to use lean meats though or you will have to add an egg for binding. Use any crackers you would like, cheezits, fishees, saltines, oatmeal, whatever. Use any veggies your kids like, shredded carrots, baby food jars, anything to hide some goodness in. Also top it with ketchup, steak sauce, or teriyaki. Have fun!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't wait to try them. They were so yummy. I thought that party was such a good idea. Also, how fun to try something different with your hair. Give it some time. Maybe you'll love it after 6 weeks. you just won't match all those little girls!

Laura H said...

Thanks for putting up the recipe. I love your hair too. I will miss being in the nursery with all you guys. Good luck with Faith!!!!

Mer said...

Thanks for putting them on here. They were so good! I hope they were easy becuse I am not a very great cook.

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.