Friday, November 28, 2008

Friends!
















Chloe was trying to give Hunter a make over. His face was pretty blue by the time they were done. Madison was so happy that Makayla was able to spend this special time with her and to be here for her baptism! Not having any of my blood family here to support Madison, I was so grateful for Amanda and all of her wonderful support and help! She helped me clean, cook, shop, bathe, and just prepare for Madison's special day and I will forever be grateful for her kindness and friendship. Our kids always have such a great time together, and I'm so sad she is so far away now. Thanks Amanda! True friends are hard to come by.
We had twenty-two people staying the night at my house and 15 more come over for dinner the next day for the baptism. All mostly on Israel's side of the family. It was crazy!!!! The flu bug started to spread and within the four days we had 10 people throwing up in my house. What a nightmare!! Thank goodness it's all over.

1 comments:

Mason clan 5 said...

We had a blast thanks for the invite. I loved being back with you and your fam. We miss you too.

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.