Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Week










We did alot of crafts this Valentine's Day. We made a ton of heart shaped animals, paint projects, and cut out cookies. It was almost like a Valentine's week. Israel and I celebrated a day early because he worked, but it was great to beat the crowds. This year we decorated the kids doors with streamers and hearts and left each of them a card with chocolate candies. We call it the Valentine's Fairy. They loved it! I love the colors of this months digi kit. Here are some pics of the kids and their doors! David is already standing up on things and getting into trouble, I can hardly get anything done! I can't believe he will be one year old already in April!!! I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!!

3 comments:

Mason clan 5 said...

Cute idea I'll have to do the streamers next year. You could plant the tulip bulbs. The might come back next spring. But I didn't every plant any bulbs in vegas so I am not positive, when they might coome up.

Liz Prisbrey said...

You guys are great! I keep thinking that I need to start giving my kids Valentines. My dad always gave something to us girls and my mom always did something for the boys. It really made things fun growing up. One day I will be on the ball like you! :-)

Mer said...

What a great idea with the doors. The only thing I did for my kids was give them a movie!!

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.