Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kids say the cutest things!




Every year we go to the pumpkin patch. The kids love it! Every year it gets more and more expensive!! If anyone knows of a pumpkin patch where they do wrist bands for the day let me know. We found one two years ago on Eastern, but they have been shut down.
Anyway I have two funny stories my kids said.
Yesterday I found Brooklyn and her friend Kara outside all filthy with mud. I said, " What in the world are you doing?". Brooklyn said, " We are planting popcorn seeds from the popcorn bag so that we can grow a popcorn tree."
Today I told Sariah not to wear her warm feet Pj's anymore because they are too hot. She said, "Mom, look I will turn on the fan and open the drawer with all of the warm pj's in them, so that they can cool off and then I can wear them."
Gotta love them!!!

4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

That is too funny! I love to hear the things kids say!

Mason clan 5 said...

So cute. I need to find a pumkin patch down here. I love them.

Nicole said...

I made your meatballs on friday. I was surprised how easy they were. They were a big hit! thanks for the recipe. Do you really put baby food in them sometimes?

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Hilarious! Kids really do say the darndest things!

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.