Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little Man



His name is finally starting to sink in. He has never seemed like a David or an Israel to me. I know I didn't want two Israel's in the same house, so we chose to switch the name around. I'm glad we did. I can't believe he will be six months old next mo. He eats like a champ! He eats almost a full jar and a half three times a day. He just started sitting up on his own this week!! Now he is a little bit more independent. Too bad he still wakes up twice a night. He actually slept better as an infant. WE love our cutie pie!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

He will be six months next week, not next mo. I don't know how to edit yet.

Liz Prisbrey said...

I think he looks just like Israel. Especially in that picture! I can't believe he is already going to be six months either. Time flies!

Nicole said...

What a doll. And I know that I've told you, but again, you are great with digital scrapbook. It looks great!

Unknown said...

cutie patootie! what a ham! glad you have your little man!

Lindsey said...

Cute kid! Anyway, I got an email from Colette, the coupon lady. I can't get the graphic in my email, I am pretty dumb at computer stuff, or too lazy to figure it out anyway. I didn't even set up my own blog. But we are set for 6:30 on the 30th. I emailed some people. Blog me your email and I will forward my invitation to you. linz8928@aol.com

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.