Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November Bloopers


Okay, here are November's bloopers or funny sayings from the girls this mo.........


Sariah: When you didn't give me candy my heart disappeared. If you give me candy my heart will come back.
Sariah: Can I watch a movie mom? No, I said. I promise I'll close my eyes the whole time!
Brooklyn: When I bite my finger on purpose it doesn't hurt, when I bite my finger on accident it really hurts.
David is starting to use a sippy cup and hold his own bottle. Good times!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Kids are so funny. Its a good thing too. Just when I am about to lose my temper, my kids say something to make me laugh every time. Yeah, 17th at 9:30!

Mason clan 5 said...

Looks like you had a good halloween. I wish my kids would wear the same costumes their costume were expensive this year. Oh well they had fun! can't wait to see you.

Laura H said...

You already know that Faith has a baby at home named "baby David". When she saw your picture she said "look Mommy baby David is on a mumkin (pumkin)"

Liz Prisbrey said...

LOL!! Sariah is hilarious! She always says the funniest things. She is such a smart little girl! :-)

Unknown said...

the kiddos are so cute!

you need to accept my blog invite! I sent you one to your email. ;)

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.