Monday, November 3, 2008











We ended up going to the pumpkin patch twice this year. We carved pumpkins and made cinnamon and sugar pumpkin seeds. We went to trunk or treat and the kids had fun. All except David wore the exact same costume as last year. At least I saved some money. :) I wish I would have taken more pics of David as a dog, he was so cute. I hope everyone had a happy Halloween! Can you tell Chloe doesn't like to take pics, It was so hard to get a decent pic of her, even holding a sucker she wouldn't smile. October went by way too fast!!!

3 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Maybe I read this wrong, but David isn't a year yet?? How did he wear the same costume as last year?

I loved Sariah's little cat costume. She looked so adorable in it!

Melissa said...

I love the picture of David on the pumpkin. I have to do that same thing each year with my babies. It's just too cute. Glad you had a great holiday.

By the way, the Photoshop stuff is looking good!

Lindsey said...

Cute costumes! I was able to use Avries old costume for Macie. Halloween gets sooo expensive!

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.