Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Polar Express Christmas Dinner!!!!



I just wanted to post this for the Heritage Ward incase some people didn't see the poster or get a flier. Let your friends and family know about it. I'm not the chair of the activities commitee this year, but I'm in charge of the theme and decorations. I haven't been at church in three weeks due to sick children, so I'm not sure how late Sister Bailey got the fliers out. Anyway, just a reminder also to wear your Pj's!! I don't want to be the only family wearing them. Hope to see you all there!! If you haven't signed up for side dishes or an extra Christmas tree and want to, let me know.
Thanks

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

How fun! It is things like this that make me feel sad that I moved a mile, and I am not in your ward anymore.

Cari J said...

Wish we could come crash your party. My mom told me about it, I love the idea!! We're heading for the Happiest Place on Earth on Thursday though so we won't be here, darnit!! Hope it goes well for you though!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Oh, I'm so glad you put this on here. I knew it was coming up but I didn't know when it was. I was getting ready to call someone but knowing me I would have procrastinated and completely missed it! Thanks!

Mason clan 5 said...

Yeah so we are not going to be able to be there. Which I am so sad it looks totally fun. Cya

Nicole said...

So glad yo did this. I had no idea what time or that we were supposed to wear our pajamas. (I am chronically late to church). Great idea and THANKS!

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.