Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I know this is a little less personable than getting one in the mail, but it's the thought that counts right?
Here is a quick recap of the year 2008 for our family:
Madison was baptised this year and is now eight years old!!! She is doing very well in school and loves to read! She is a great helper around the house with the little ones. She can even make breakfast, give them a bath, and put them to bed, (oh, and laundry too)!
Brooklyn turned six this year and is such a crack up. She makes the funniest smile now by scrunching up her nose. She still likes to complain alot, but is learning to be a great helper as well. She is also doing very well in school, and just finished her first chapter book. She is very into Hello Kitty.
Sariah turned four this year and is growing up way too fast. She can't make up her mind wether she like pre-school or not. She lacks the attention span and the patience. She is constantly singing and dancing around the house every chance she gets. We love her fun personality, but man is she stubborn!
Chloe turned two this year, and to say she is going through the terrible twos is an understatment! She is the most stubborn one of all! She stands up for herself and doesn't let anyone bully her around. She is really very very good or very very naughty. She is a smart cookie though and can keep up with Sariah academically. She loves to take care of her baby brother.
David is on the verge of crawling by Christmas. He is on his knees and rocking back and forth. He can scoot backwards. He loves his pacifiers just like the four girls did. He can eat more than any baby I've ever seen. He eats about two huge jars per sitting and then can eat peices of bread or crackers. He has his Daddy's smile with his adorable dimples!!!
Israel and I have been married for nine years!! He was promoted to Engineer this year. He has even gone back to school to eventually promote to Captain. We finally finished our addition to the house, minus a few small things. I'm so proud of Israel for doing most of the work himself! It's nice to finally have a finished bedroom to sleep in. As far as myself, I'm just plain busy, busy, busy!! I plan to run the Orange County Marathon in April this year, loose 35 lbs, and dye my hair back to blonde, red is getting old!! Wish me luck! I've learned to shoot a 9mm Glock and even managed to beat my husband in a target shooting practice during or four day training! It will be strange for me to not be pregnant this time next year! Was is it like????? haha.
I hope everyone has a fantastic Holiday Season!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is just about the most adorable Christmas card I have ver seen!

Liz Prisbrey said...

That care is sooo cute! I am just a bit bummed that it won't be coming in the mail for me to hang it up by the others. :-(

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.