Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December kit pages




I hope everyone enjoyed the snow we just had last week. It was so beautiful to see. It was only my second time in my whole life to actually see snow fall from the sky. My kids had a blast and made a snowman in our backyard.



I belong to this digital scrapbook club where they give you a free kit, 12 pre-made digital pages, and four techniques to learn. This mo. I learned how to change the hue, make glints, diamonds, and curve the pages. It's alot of fun. Everyone should join then we can post our pages with the techniques we learned. I think it's 15 dollars a year. Anyway, hope you don't get sick of my pages each mo. because they are addicting.






3 comments:

Nicole said...

I won't ever get sick of your pages. THey are so cute. That twinkle twinkle saying, my mom is making a board with that on it for Cole's Christmas present. I love it.

Mason clan 5 said...

Super cute pages! I still need you to show me how to do it.

Mer said...

I am with Nicole I would never get sick of your pages!! They all are adorable and you take such great pictures as well!

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.