Monday, January 5, 2009

My New Year's resolution!











Happy, Happy, Happy New Year Everyone!! I'm glad that the holidays are over and the girls are finally off their six weeks of track break. They have been off of school sense Thanksgiving!! Boy was I ready for things to get back to normal. Having five kids at home everyday with very cold weather can drive you stir crazy with some real cabin fever, lol! Here are some recent pages of the girls presents they opened on Christmas eve. Our tradition is to open one present Christmas eve. I usually give them pj's, but my Aunt made them some princess dresses and they loved them. They wanted to sleep in them and Chrismas morning they wore them while opening their presents. haha. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'd like to hear everyone's new Year's resolutions. I'm going to say mine, so that I will stick to it. I am going to start the Body for Life diet and train for a half marathon in OC in April or May. So, make me stick to this so I will not be fat forever. Now that I'm done having kids, I need my body back!!! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the cute princess dresses. As for my new year's eve resolutions, I am recycling from last year since I bombed! I am going to give visiting teaching a better shot!

Mason clan 5 said...

HMMM I gave up on new years resolutions> I never do them. But if I did I would try to read the scripture everyday. ( Haven't done it yet!) Smiley

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow! Those dresses are awesome! What lucky little girls.

Your pages are always so cute. You should hire out your services.

Lindsey said...

Good luck! I am going to try to get to the temple more often!

Unknown said...

Hi there, hope you had a great Christmas! My new Years resolution is just to loose weight, eat healthier, and try to be more patient with my kids (less yelling) I saw your comments on myspace! we do need to get together for dinner soon. You are to call me when you are coming through St. George, you stinker! we just blessed Ryker today! do you have access to my blog? also do you have a facebook account? I am on there way more then Myspace! Take care always! Jenn

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.