Friday, April 3, 2009

BJ's and Golds Gym

Okay. I just had to tell everyone if I haven't told you already to go to BJ's for dinner. It's a new Restraunt across from Cafe Rio on Eastern. They have a ton of these in Ca. and one in Summerlin, but this one is brand new. They are famous for their deep dish pizzas and deep dish cookies with vanilla bean ice cream piled on top. They have a new cookie too that is Guirridelhi chocolate cookie with chocolate ice-cream on top. It was to die for. They also have this deep dish cookie platter that has six different kinds of cookies and six scoops of ice cream on top. This is for girls night out!!!! Yummo! Can you tell I just joined weight watchers and all I think about is food??? I've lost seven lbs in two weeks though, Yeah!! Twenty more to go. Also, If anyone is looking to join a gym, I just joined Gold's Gym. It's pretty awsome, it's the brand new one on Stephanie. I pay 18 dollars a mo. and it includes all five kids for day care. They have what they call a cardio movie theatre. It's a huge movie on the wall with surround sound and it's dark and they play movies while you work out. I ran three miles in there today while watching Twighlight.

4 comments:

A Real Kansas Momma said...

Oh man BJ's sounds awesome! Cora misses Madison and the rest of her friends soooo much too. I will let you know when we come back for a visit - I'm ready to come back now. How is track break going? Take care!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Of course I just signed up at 24 Hour!! :-(

Unknown said...

u crack me up... what a way to throw in good pizza and ice cream cookies with GOLDS GYM! too funny. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Jenn

Mer said...

Sounds yummy to me! Golds Gym sounds nice but I don't have to worry about it for a few more months!!!

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.