Monday, April 27, 2009

Pickled Pepper Kids (check it out)


I can't believe my little man is one year old already!!!! He is behind the girls with walking, he has taken a few steps, but that is pretty much it. I like it when they walk so they are off the dirty floor. He is a little terror getting into and touching everything!!!! He can say map and back pack, can you guess which show he watches with Chloe?? He is a little cutie and I just love having a boy.
I wanted to tell you about a consignment website called pickled peppers kids. It's similiar to a garage sell, but you drop off your items and they sell it for you. Check it out! It looks like a great way to get rid of stuff and buy stuff for the summer. The drop off day is this coming Mon. so you need to register soon. If you voluteer you get first dibs and the clothes before they open to the public.

3 comments:

Mason clan 5 said...

Happy Birthday David! I can't beleive it has been a year either! Wow how time flys! Do you get the package I sent to you?

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow! A year?? Happy Birthday David!!

A Real Kansas Momma said...

David is so cute and I can't believe he is 1 already! Oh boy, time is tickin fast.

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.