Saturday, May 9, 2009

California trip






I can't believe my little Chloe is going to be three next week! She has given all of her pacifiers to the Easter bunny so he could take them to all the babies who need them. She has been potty training and it has it's good days and bad. I told her she can't go to pre-school until she wears big girl underwear. I haven't digi scrapped in awhile. I got inspired again during relief society night. It's amazing how much time trying to loose weight takes up. Especially trying to find the time with kids to work out. I gave up this week and have been just relaxing and I've already gained 5 lbs, I hate getting old, haha. We went to Ca. last week and hit Disneyland and the beach. It was a nice getaway! It was a little difficult having different aged kids wanting to do different things, but we split up, and of course I was stuck with the one and three year old. :) Next time it's my turn to go on the big kid rides. Israel calls Disneyland the most expensive place on earth. The beach was a blast but not as relaxing as I remember, David hated it and cried the whole time. Fun Fun

4 comments:

Mason clan 5 said...

That does not sound like a good trip. The joys of motherhood getting stuck with the little ones. Jarred just got back from taking the boys to fathers and sons. So Makayla and I had girls weekend it was fun.

A Real Kansas Momma said...

Keep going with your weight loss! You can do it. Its good to take breaks other wise you will go crazy so don't beat yourself up. Just remember tomorrow is another day and you can give it your best.

Liz Prisbrey said...

You really are talented with these scrapbook pages! Very cute!

Unknown said...

Cindy- thanks for stopping by my blog, and leaving me a comment. I am not sure I UNDERSTOOD you on some womans expo perhaps? not sure? fill me in. Hope you and the family are all well. Get a facebook account. I don't use Myspace anymore, I don't like it. However, I am on Facebook all the time. Hugs!

My Blog List

Lindsay Robbins

Kristine Vanbuskirk and Family

Jenny and Kevin Larson

Maridee and Randy Turner

Amanda and Jared Mason

Nicole and Alan Cav

Alisa and Luke Lund

Melissa and Wing Butler

Liz and Jess Prisbrey

About Me

My photo
I graduated in 1995, married in 1999. I am married to the sweetest most caring man in the world, this year will be nine years of marriage!! I have five children, yes five! Madison who will be 8 in Nov. Brooklyn who will be 6 in Sept. Sariah just turned 4, Chloe is 2, and little David is 4 mo. already! We love to travel and be together as a family.